Thinking of converting your commercial or industrial building to LED lighting?
LED There Be Light has partnered with many of the top LED Lighting manufactures to bring our customers with the best possible LED Lighting products on the market. We recently became a Georgia power trade ally which allows us the opportunity to help our customers with filling out the necessary utility rebate forms to qualify for power utility rebates. Up until here recently it was to costly to consider making the investment in upgrading to LED Lighting technology. Below are a few of the reasons to consider converting to LED Lighting:
- Reduced Energy Usage – Converting to LED lighting fixtures or LED Light Bulbs can reduce energy usage by as much as 80%. Use our Energy Calculator to see how much you could potentially save.
- Longevity of Lifespan – Some LED Light fixtures are rated for up to 200,000 hours of usage before replacement.
- Utility Company Rebates – Some power companies offer rebates for becoming energy efficient. Georgia Power is one company which offers them. It is best to check with your company to see what is offered.
- Federal Tax Incentives – The federal government offers tax incentives for becoming energy efficient.
- Increased Quality of Light – Converting to LED Lighting increases quality of light to make for a more productive work environment.