Transform your home’s lighting by converting to LED Lighting !
LED There Be Light offers the latest in LED Lighting fixtures & LED Light Bulbs. There area many benefits to converting your existing lighting to LED lighting technology. Becoming energy efficient is one of the several benefits to converting to LED lighting you can experience for your Atlanta home. Below we have listed a few reasons for the consideration:
- Reduced Energy Usage – Converting to LED lighting fixtures or LED Light Bulbs can reduce energy usage by as much as 80%. Use our Energy Calculator to see how much you could potentially save.
- Longevity of Lifespan – Some LED Light fixtures are rated for up to 200,000 hours of usage before replacement.
- Utility Company Rebates – Some power companies offer rebates for becoming energy efficient. Georgia Power is one company which offers them. It is best to check with your company to see what is offered.
- Federal Tax Incentives – The federal government offers tax incentives for becoming energy efficient.
- Increased Quality of Light – Converting to LED Lighting increases quality of light to make for a more productive work environment. Check out the color temperature chart to understand the different temperatures.
Color Temperature Scale